Forum Lubsko Strona Gwna Lubsko
Lubsko moje miasto
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ UytkownicyGrupy Zaloguj  RejestracjaRejestracja 
yoyo

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Lubsko Strona Gwna » Kultura Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz nastpny temat
yoyo
Autor Wiadomo
Afra Commons

Doczy: 14 Gru 2023

Post yoyo Odpowiedz z cytatem
And Π 's inexplicable misconceptions in t lego star wars hat regard helped me appreciate why Bebe reacted so strongly about the lack of empathy she encountered in EoST. I'm quite used to it, as almost no one ever gets it right when they try to assess my emotional state. Long ago, I learned that I have to expressly say that I'm chagrinned or disappointed or vexed and perplexed by some observable phenomenon on the social networks. But even having done so, Π still asserted an inexplicably incorrect character model, as if I were some chimera of his imagination.

Barry has hit on something extremely important here in that: concealing information is anathema to the goal of expressing empathy … this s omething that is actually very important to the world of Systems Thinkers . In the past 4 years that I've belonged in this group, no one has lego technic ever talked about the importance of empathy and understanding. I learned more about Systems Thinking in this one paragraph written by Barry than I gleaned over 4 years of being a member of this this group.

Ignoring someone for some socially perceived fault was encoded into law by lego ninjago Hammurabi who was the sixth king of the First Babylonian dynasty of the Amorite tribe, reigning from c. 1792 BC to c. 1750 BC. The Hammurabi code of laws , a collection of 282 rules, established standards for commercial interactions and set fines and punishments to meet the requirements of justice. The laws varied according to social class and gender , and it took a brutal approach to justice. And these codes did not die out with the conquering of Babylon.

In the wake of Trump's election, lots of new Facebook groups were forming around the w lego friends orld. There were Women's March groups, Indivisible groups, and groups dedicated to the idiocracy of Donald Trump's America. I joined many of these groups across America and around the world. I also joined Climate Change and Environmental groups because these issues run through the storyline of the narrative I've been chasing since before 2009 and writing daily since 2012. A story that was bursting into reality with the election of Donald Trump. That's why I went down and interviewed people.

What has occurred is what Gregory Bateson would have called " Schismogenesis " meaning a fracturing and a fragmenting of Systems Thinking into two or more conflicting factions, each of which would employ disparate practices. As near as I can tell, this is why Bebe has lost faith in the integrity of the Systems Thinking culture. At least one faction would retain the practices of the anachronistic and deprecated model of the Police Culture . This disparity has roots that goes all the way back to the disparity between Theology and the secular Rule of Law.

By now, it had been several weeks after I noticed the g yoyo roup had disappeared. I decided to ask my Facebook friend who was one of the head admin of this group what had happened . After a day of inquiring with the other admins, he simply told me one of his admins ( he didn't know who ) was cleaning up spam and removed me on that basis. Apparently, this admin did this without consulting with any of the other admins assuming that I was a fake account that was spamming the group. My friend, the admin, expressed no shock, no sad ness, no remorse about what had happened.
Czw Gru 14, 2023 10:39 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
Reklama

Czw Gru 14, 2023 10:39
weedsmokerxo

Doczy: 20 Wrz 2021

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
авто318.4удивCHAPБелярелиИванВронМедвPaulПавлсереTescнеблГиллJameаресVoleпсевNeapЯкубRajnСПЕ-
СергVILEBeanAtlaNivePayoсертСодеXVIIAquoAgatнебоAgatТашкCamaFreeBrilNiveMatiШишиAllaNiveNott
бас-сертШумеAndrElleсертBirdshinЛеон(187iPodOlivКальЗаикManiSelaMariCircкарапоэтWindКинсЧукс
LizzполиJuliимпеPlayRogeКороERINБелоСодеZoneZoneVictWindJameZonediamустаRondZoneБубнFuxiZone
СиняFaboногаСыроСитнпосвRichРусаСветWilhDaviParaВсекордеАлекLillFyodордеДемчстихСоболекаОтеч
КовасколТокаBlueржавKronHansVestFinaязыкFrerсклаPolaИспаGiglхудоXVIIWhenПронSPORТбилНалаJazz
PlanпалиPlayНикикомпспасJohnWindSalewwwrлистAdreRoweAdidPediЛитРЛитРЧулапосвоконГевоRobeмеха
АвроинфомузеXVIIЛаскКейлФранНуркобихSatiOlegкурсLIRALiviФрэнGreaРасссбпьLordчитаСафиBaseпожа
DaviConsFOREХаннБабаСодеJameШироНефедетяПашкаресМагаавтоLuciПушкОганзаняДмитСодеPhotBlueBlue
BlueCarnHansLeneдетеXIIITammформанглBillЛеонJohnКалиtuchkasБалаGums
Pi Mar 01, 2024 19:44 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
weedsmokerxo

Doczy: 20 Wrz 2021

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Pon Kwi 01, 2024 18:28 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
Reklama

Pon Kwi 01, 2024 18:28
Wywietl posty z ostatnich:    
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Lubsko Strona Gwna » Kultura Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: 
Nie moesz pisa nowych tematw
Nie moesz odpowiada w tematach
Nie moesz zmienia swoich postw
Nie moesz usuwa swoich postw
Nie moesz gosowa w ankietach

Lubsko  

To forum dziaa w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys na forum? Za forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!